PREGNANCY RESOURCES FOR WOMEN AND FAMILIES
If you or someone that you love is pregnant and struggling with substance use and addiction, there is help.
Opioid use during pregnancy can negatively affect women and their babies. Seeking prenatal care early can help mom and baby have a healthy pregnancy.
- Steps for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Help and Support from your Healthcare Professionals
- Opioid Use During Pregnancy
- Prescription Opioid Use
- Opioid Pain Medications
- Street Drugs
- Baby Your Baby - Resources for pregnant women and new parents. It can also help women receive temporary Medicaid coverage.
- Text4Baby App - Free text messages to keep you and your baby healthy.
- Smoking and Vaping Cessation During Pregnancy - Patient Resource Guide
CARING FOR YOUR BABY
- Pregnancy and Opioids
- Maternal and Infant Health Resource Guide - Community resources for moms, moms-to-be, and families during and after pregnancy
- Maternal and Mental Health Referral Network - Find a provider specializing in caring for pregnant women with perinatal mood disorders.
- Locate Free Naloxone - Naloxone is a safe and legal drug that can reverse overdoses from heroin and prescription opioids.