PREGNANCY RESOURCES FOR WOMEN AND FAMILIES
If you or someone that you love is pregnant and struggling with substance use and addiction, there is help.
Opioid use during pregnancy can negatively affect women and their babies. Seeking prenatal care early can help mom and baby have a healthy pregnancy.
- Steps for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Help and Support from your Healthcare Professionals
- Opioid Use During Pregnancy
- Prescription Opioid Use
- Opioid Pain Medications
- Street Drugs
- Baby Your Baby - Resources for pregnant women and new parents. It can also help women receive temporary Medicaid coverage.
- Text4Baby App - Free text messages to keep you and your baby healthy.
- Smoking and Vaping Cessation During Pregnancy - Patient Resource Guide
CARING FOR YOUR BABY
- Treating Babies Who Were Exposed to Opioids Before Birth
- Care for You and Your Baby While Receiving Opioid Use Disorder Treatment
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome: What You Need to Know Brochure
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome: What You Need to Know Flyer
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Info
University of Utah Health - Program of Addiction Research Clinical Care Knowledge Advocacy (Videos)
- Pregnancy and Opioids
- Maternal and Infant Health Resource Guide - Community resources for moms, moms-to-be, and families during and after pregnancy
- Maternal and Mental Health Referral Network - Find a provider specializing in caring for pregnant women with perinatal mood disorders.
- Locate Free Naloxone - Naloxone is a safe and legal drug that can reverse overdoses from heroin and prescription opioids.
Recovery is Possible
Helping Opioid use disorder Patients Excel (H.O.P.E) Hospitals Folders
Substance Use Disorder Resources for Local Health Departments
- Total Resource Listing
- Central Utah (Juab County, Millard County, Sanpete County, Sevier County, Piute County, Wayne County)
- Davis County
- Salt Lake County
- Southeast Utah (Carbon County, Emery County, Grand County)
- Southwest Utah (Beaver County, Iron County, Garfield County, Washington County, Kane County)
- Tooele County
- Tri-County (Dagget County, Duchesne County, Uintah County)
- Utah County